Information Technology and Corporate and Investment Banking: Client and collabporative Relationship, business partnering, business acumen, systems development, business analysis, process re engineering, architecture, project management and infrastructure.
The role of Head CIB IT involves the enablement of the CIB executive vision by confirming the business strategy, defining the business goals and desired outcomes for the transformational change by employing leading edge technology and determining the optimum approach to using them. Ensure that the technology requirements of the Corporate and Investment Banking departments are being met. This involves forming a deep understanding of the firm’s business, its systems, and the needs of the functional areas served, as well as building strong collaborative relationship with business partners and other key stakeholders in order to understand their information need.
- Work with business CIB business leaders in order to understand how technology can be used to solve existing business problems
- Improve on CIB innovative offerings by leveraging flexibility, innovation and agility
- Manage enterprise landscape to aid business decisions
- Ensure quality of solutions delivered from the Solutions Engineering team.
- Ensure buy-in to project methodology, business cases, and post-implementation reviews
- Define and execute strategic client plans, within a defined structure that will ensure the development of strong business relationships, with the purpose of ensuring client profitability, increased revenue, risk optimisation and consistent service delivery.
- Support and generate opportunities with new and existing prospects
- Work with stakeholders, contribute and support the launching of new client initiatives, products, and developments of enhancements to meet client needs. Responsible for bringing the product needs of the client to the central product team for development.
- Ensure delivery of client implementations, product solutions and service through respective enablers & geographies
- Works closely with the business and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics. Masters Degree in Generic Management is highly recommended.
- At least 10 years experince in a senior management level in a related role
- Relationship Management/ Business Partnering skills crucial
- Technically competent with broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of Information technology Infrastructure and Security
- Business Process modelling and Design capability
- General experience in the operational, products, client management in a corporate and Investment Banking at an intermediate level