Security Officers needed!
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Requirements: Active Guard Card, 1-2 years of experience, Clean Background, Excellent Communication Skills, First Aid Certificate.
Eximius Security Group recently established and wholly owned Botswana safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in Gaborone, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force…You!
Applications should be addressed to:
Eximius Security Group
Using Email ONLY!
Does this sound like you?
• Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
• Able to verbally deescalate situations
• Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
• Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. ® Environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
• Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other Extremely Helpful Attributes Include
• Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
• Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What We Offer
• Award winning training, development and recognition programs
• Recognize high performance Associates, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
• Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained Officer Force.
• Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
• Benefits and awards program
• Competitive pay
• Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements To Address Prior To Applying
• Must be 18 years or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
• Must have reliable transportation
• Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification.
• Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
• Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Phone: +267 73946779
Rate: BWP 2120/PM
Deadline: 15 September 2018 (18 00 hrs)