BOTSWANA POLICE SERVICE – VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – SPECIAL CONSTABLES
Section 43 of Botswana Police Act Cap 21:01 provides for the employment of Special Constables.
Botswana Police Service- Pandamatenga Police Station seeks to employ qualified candidates for 2 vacant posts.
1. BGCSE or equivalent
2. Minimum of thirty (30) points with atleast a “C” in English
3. Applicant should be a citizen of Botswana holding a valid Omang
4. Aged between 18-24 years
5. Be mentally and physically fit
6. No criminal record
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB
1. Conduct patrols and prevent crime
2. Preserve scenes of crime
3. Conduct Stop, Question and Search
4. Implement community policing Strategy
5. To arrest offenders
6. Receive customers courteously
7. Maintain some police registers
REMUNERARTION: P90.48 as daily rate.
NB: NO ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements send or hand deliver your applications to the station or post to the following addresses; specifying the post applied for.
The Station Commander
Pandamatenga Police Station
P O Box 1
CLOSING DATE: 22/06/2018 at 1630 hrs