Unitrans Botswana (Pty) Limited Vacancies
Unitrans Botswana, a road freight transportation, distribution and logistical Company requires the services of experienced Botswana citizens to fill a number of vacancies at its Gaborone, Lobatse, Palapye and Francistown Depots as follows:
WORKSHOP TECHNICAL CLERK
The main duties of the successful incumbent will be, but are not limited to:
• Record servicing and liase with management and drivers to schedule vehicle, trailer and ancillary equipment servicing and repairs through the workshop
• To accept, interpret and record work required on all equipment
• Make out job cards, issue to mechanics and advise operations when equipment is ready for collection
• Liase with driver, who phone with mechanical problems to identify exact problem and location. Then arrange for repairs to be carried out Immediately.
• Assist with stores and purchasing when necessary
• Produce reports with the aid of a computer for workshop manager
• Ensure workshop procedures are adhered to at all times
• Ensures mechanics complete job cards correctly and on time.
• Keep up-to-date with changes in legislation regarding the Road Traffic Act
Please apply in writing and give as much detail as possible (including indicating which position you are applying for on the envelope, dates of employment and length of service at each employer; Make and Model of vehicles worked on (for technicians), salary at each position held)
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 426
Applications that do not meet all of the above requirements will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
Closing Date: 19 October 2018.