- Develop and implement excellent after sales service at key accounts
- Analyse key account results and present quarterly reviews to the Divisional Heads
- Identify, develop, manage and maintain an efficient network to obtain all the necessary information at all levels (Government, professional associations) relative to any changes in law, regulations and policies that may modify the drug registration procedure and inclusion in formularies of our products.
- Provide operational support and expertise on all government liaison matters within the region, to ensure total compliance to local legislative requirements, ethical standards and best practices
- Develop strategies to assist the company to lobby against healthcare legislation that could have a negative impact on the company and its business.
- To set up a clear Tender plan/process for Botswana
- Set up appropriate monitoring and information management tools to monitor performance of the company’s external relations strategies and to ensure that risk assessment and risk minimization strategies are in place
- Develop a key account strategy & plan to manage accounts & set account objectives
- Analyze key account results and present monthly reviews
- Build relationships to support business long term, develops networks, assist marketing
- Conduct market & account analysis & works with PSRs in sales territories to support product strategy
- Develop sales strategy to influence drug utilization with the customer base, manage forecasts & accurate sales landings;
- Utilizes sales & negotiation skills & find solutions to customer issues;
- Conducts periodic account reviews & analyses what is working/ not working, identifies new business opportunities & adapts strategy accordingly
- To negotiate acceptance of pricing increase or price management within key accounts accounts.
- Preparation of personalized presentations to support call objectives ensuring each key contact perceives the call has value and portrays a professional company image
Skills and Experience
- Business (commercial) education will be advantageous, ideally with scientific background.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to converse on a high level with public healthcare officials
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Public Healthcare System
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Political Landscape
- Demonstrates ability to understand financial, regulatory, legal and human resource issues and their impact on the sales function.
- Previous sales and/ or marketing management experience advantageous
- Highly focused and drives to set for himself, and help others to set for themselves, ambitious objectives