BOTSWANA INVESTMENT AND TRADE CENTRE
VACANCY: MANAGER INVESTMENT PROMOTION
Main purpose of the job
Reporting to the Director Investment Promotion, the incumbent shall be required to assist and coordinate BITC activities in promotion and attraction of domestic and foreign direct investment by identifying prospective investors in targeted sectors and markets and engage prospective targets to ensure the achievement of BITC mandate.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Promote and market business opportunities (DOI and FOi) in priority sectors and markets, in collaboration with Regional Office, Export Development Programmes and Marketing and Communication.
• Facilitate and respond to Investor enquiries and provide precise and swift resolutions.
• Assists investors, exporters and potential investors, with the processing of documentation relating to the establishment of businesses leading to convertion
• Close monitoring of into new projects.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Maintaining a pipeline of clients/leads using CRM software Competencies
• Critical and Analytical Thinking
• Business Results Focus
• Communications, Influence and Impact
• Planning and Organising
• Assertive and Decisive
• Customer Focus
• Business acumen
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Degree/Professional qualification in Business field or equivalent plus five years of relevant business experience, preferably in the targeted priority sectors.
Only applicants who meet the above job requirements should apply and should enclose their CVs, names and contact details of two referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director, Shared Services
Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC)
Private Bag 00445
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Response shall only be made to shortlisted candidates.
Applications should be received by 25th January 2018