MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To assist in organizing and managing governance and records management for the College, ensuring effective planning and delivery of services to support the achievement of the College objectives. To develop a corporate records framework, authority wide polices and standards for the effective management of the College’s records and information.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Knowledge and information Management.
• Retention and disposal of records.
• Ensures safe storage of records in a secure environment.
• Implementation of records management policies.
• Advises management and all staff on proper Records Management.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• High level of Confidentiality and Professionalism.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Attention to details.
• Team work.
• Supervisory skills.
• Self – driven and motivated.
• Customer focus.
• Planning and coordination.
• Information Technology skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in Records Management field.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to email@example.com before close of business on 22nd September 2017.
Date of Closing:
Friday, September 22, 2017 – 17:00