Are you passionate about serving your community? Do you enjoy advocacy, event facilitation and planning and do you have good communication skills?
We are looking for you!
Send through an application with your CV, Certificate and a cover letter for the following voluntary position to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2018:
1. Assistant Education Officer x 2
-Assisting with facilitation at workshops and training sessions.
-Inform the public on matters of legal concern, with a focus on refugee rights, women’s rights and the rights of the girl child.
-Manage social media platforms
1. At least a diploma in Law. An added advantage for applicants who have a proven appreciation/ knowledge of human rights/ gender.
2. Good communication skills – Ability to speak and write both English and Setswana is an added advantage.
3. Committed to make a difference.
4. Frequent access to reliable internet.
5. Able to work well independently and in a team.
6. Stationed in Gaborone or Francistown
Note that this is a part time commitment and as such candidates who work are encouraged to apply. As this is a voluntary position, we offer a small stipend for projects done to cover your expenses and not a salary.
For further inquiries send MolaoMatters a private message on Facebook or email email@example.com