The following vacancy do apply in city of Francistown council
REF: FCC 4/5/1 I (17) 04 April 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Batswana Citizens for the below mentioned post tenable in City of Francistown Council.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
VACANCY CIRCULAR No. 17 OF 2018 TEMPORARY PROJECT OFFICER (POVERTY ERADICATION)-12 MONTHS
POST: PROJECT OFFICER (POVERTY ERADICATION)
SALARY: C3 (P92 808- P108 732) per annum
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Community Development, Home Economics and Adult Education or related field.
LEAVE RATE: 25 working days per annum
PERIOD: Employment will be for a period of 12 months
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist with the implementation of the Poverty Eradication Programme for Economic Empowerment of individuals and communities.
• Implement and monitor poverty eradication programs and activities at area of operation
• Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of Poverty Eradication Programmes
• Update Poverty Eradication Program Data base
• Attends and address kgotla meetings on Poverty Eradication Programme and document progress or challenges.
• Assist group in identifying markets for their products
• Conduct mini surveys on the impact of the implementation of Poverty Eradication Programms
• Conduct training for beneficiaries of poverty eradication programmes
• Liaises with other Government/stakeholders on dissemination of information, technical advice and resources.
• Works closely with the community to identify local needs and the available resources in order to raise awareness for economic empowerment
• Undertakes any other related duties as directed by management.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Analytical Thinking and Visioning
• Planning and Execution
• Building and Managing Relationships
• Communicating Effectively
• Creativity and Innovation
• Managing Performance
• Quality Service Delivery
• Deciding & Initiating Action
Applicants should quote the vacancy circular number giving the following details:
a) Detailed and updated CV
b) Certified copies of academic certificates and Omang Copy
c) Two (2) recent work related references of not more than 2 years
Applications should be addressed to:
The Town Clerk
City of Francistown Council
Private Bag 40
WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Closing Date: 02 May 2018
For more information contact: Human Resource Office at Tel: 2411050