The following vacancy do apply in city of Francistown council
REF: FCC 4/5/1 I (17) 04 April 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Batswana Citizens for the below mentioned post tenable in City of Francistown Council.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
VACANCY CIRCULAR No. 17 OF 2018 TEMPORARY PROJECT OFFICER (POVERTY ERADICATION)-12 MONTHS
POST: PROJECT OFFICER (POVERTY ERADICATION)
SALARY: C3 (P92 808- P108 732) per annum
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Community Development, Home Economics and Adult Education or related field.
LEAVE RATE: 25 working days per annum
PERIOD: Employment will be for a period of 12 months
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist with the implementation of the Poverty Eradication Programme for Economic Empowerment of individuals and communities.
• Implement and monitor poverty eradication programs and activities at area of operation
• Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of Poverty Eradication Programmes
• Update Poverty Eradication Program Data base
• Attends and address kgotla meetings on Poverty Eradication Programme and document progress or challenges.
• Assist group in identifying markets for their products
• Conduct mini surveys on the impact of the implementation of Poverty Eradication Programms
• Conduct training for beneficiaries of poverty eradication programmes
• Liaises with other Government/stakeholders on dissemination of information, technical advice and resources.
• Works closely with the community to identify local needs and the available resources in order to raise awareness for economic empowerment
• Undertakes any other related duties as directed by management.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Analytical Thinking and Visioning
• Planning and Execution
• Building and Managing Relationships
• Communicating Effectively
• Creativity and Innovation
• Managing Performance
• Quality Service Delivery
• Deciding & Initiating Action
Applicants should quote the vacancy circular number giving the following details:
a) Detailed and updated CV
b) Certified copies of academic certificates and Omang Copy
c) Two (2) recent work related references of not more than 2 years
Applications should be addressed to:
The Town Clerk
City of Francistown Council
Private Bag 40
WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Closing Date: 02 May 2018
For more information contact: Human Resource Office at Tel: 2411050