Debswana Diamond Company Orapa Letlhakane & Damtshaa Mmes would like to invite suitably qualified innovative. results oriented and self driven individual to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business arc met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
RISK OPERATIVE – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
To safeguard company products and asserts by control ng movement of people and goods in the mining lease areas in accordance with relevant acts
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Certficate in Security Management or equivalent
- 2 years security experience
Key Effectiveness Areas
Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives in to budgets
- Conducts daily inspections of the access management system and security infrastructure within area of responsibility and reports faults accordingly
- Controls personnel vehicles and freight in to the lease area through verifying authenticity o’ documents/identities poor to issumg of permits and access cards
- Conducts patrols to ensure integrity of perimeters, entea! fac ties and other asserts and compiles a report to management on findings
- Manages permits and access cards and allocates profiles to employees and visitors according to rights granted
- Conducts personnel good screening and vehicle searches in accordance with the precious and semi-precious stones act 66:08
- Conducts physical response to alarms and incidents and takes appropriate action
- Response to accidents/emergency situations as and when required
- Provides and ensures quality customer service in areas of responsibility
- Complies to legislative and corporate governance principles and requirements
- Adheres to safety, health and environmental programme in area of responsibility
- Communication skills
- Tenacity (work under pressure)
- Planning & Organizing ability
- Attention to details
- Time Management
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply, enclosing a current Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates.
Please reference OLDMOO00499 in the subject line on both the email and application letter.
Closing Date: 24 April 2018
NB: Only short listed candidates will be responded to.