MAINTENANCE ARTISAN- FITTER
Executes the installation, maintenance and modification of equipment in the line of trade (i.e. Fitter Machinist).
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- O’ levels
- National Craft Certificate ( NCC) for the relevant trade or equivalent
- 2 years post experience as a full time fitter machinist or successful completion of the Artisan Development Programme (ADP)
- A Valid Driver’s license
- Competency on operation of the following machinery will be an added advantage:
- Lathe machine
- Milling machine
- Shaping machine
- Radial machine
- Boring mill
- CNC Lathe machine
- Provides technical information and participates in the control of sectional costs by optimizing resource utilization in the area of work.
- Maintains equipment using appropriate maintenance technologies to ensure optimum equipment availability and reliability by verifying the planned maintenance schedule and recommending appropriate amendments as necessary and performing inspections and identifying areas needing attention.
- Removes and replaces defective components/parts as directed by the relevant supervisor.
- Carries out scheduled/ nonscheduled installations, repairs and overhauls in compliance with engineering standards and procedures.
- Provides feedback to the supervisor on tasks completed to ensure that equipment maintenance history is captured and documented correctly.
- Provides updates to the supervisor on work-in-progress to ensure effective workflow by: performing inspections on work carried out by apprentices and maintenance operatives, inspecting and assessing equipment performance and condition.
- Plans for work to be done by: obtaining all relevant permits and carrying out risk assessment before commencing work, identifying and prioritizing work that needs to be done in highlighting it to the supervisor and providing information for the development of work schedules.
- Attends to all administrative functions taking into consideration the need to create a clear audit trail: by carrying out and observing all associated administrative procedure, maintaining and information management system and compiling reports.
- Adheres to all Safety, Health & Environment policies and procedures in area of responsibility.
- Communication skills
- Tenacity (work under pressure)
- Planning & Organizing ability
- Self discipline
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply, enclosing a current Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates.
Please reference 0LDM0000494 in the subject line on both the email and application letter.
Send applications to : RecruitmentOLM@debswana.bw
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing dale: 24 th April 2018.