Reporting to the Finance Director – G4S Botswana, the Financial Manager coordinates the provision of effective financial support services within the region, in compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures.
1.Ensure regional compliance with Company Financial policies in respect of budget processes.
- Preparation and timeous submission of the region’s annual budget for Head Office approval, conforming to defined budget guidelines and principles.
- Maintenance of expenditure within approved levels by ensuring compliance with budgetary control procedures.
2. Ensure regional compliance with Company accounting and administrative practices, in conformance with legislation and generally accepted accounting practice.
- Timeous and accurate processing of decentralized accounting transactions on the G4S ERP system, maintaining accurate and detailed records with supporting source documentation.
- Management of the regional Accounts Receivable function, implementing effective credit control measures to ensure that cash flow is maximised.
- Oversight of Easyroster export to payroll, ensuring scheduled and actual hours worked does not exceed contractual manpower requirements.
- Preparation and timeous submission of accurate forecasts of monthly results, facilitating implementation of proactive measures to obviate unacceptable outcomes.
- Analysis and evaluation of monthly accounts, reviewing actual performance against budget, identifying trends and highlighting variances, providing accurate management information to the Regional Operations Director.
- Effective coordination of litigation, insurance and other claims.
3. Development of regional Financial department personnel
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Effective management of subordinate personnel in terms of:
- Performance Assessment
- Skills Development
- Career path planning
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Financial Accounting (Honours preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Accountant
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent.