BE PART OF A GROWING TEAM IN A CHALLENGING INDUSTRY!
Our Client, in the construction industry, has exciting career opportunities and is looking for highly skilled, dynamic and self-driven individuals to join their growing team.
Accounts Assistants (X2)
To maintain general ledger journals and reconciliations.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
• Maintaining and ensuring general ledgers journals are up to date.
• Preparing reconciliations in a timely manner.
• Preparing remittances.
• Filling bank statements.
• Any other accounting related duties.
The right candidate will possess the following:
• A Diploma in Accounting, AAT or related qualification.
• At least one (1) year of experience in a similar role.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• High levels of integrity.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
• High attention to detail.
To apply please send your applications by email and in confidence to email@example.com. Applicants should please enclose a detailed curriculum vitae and names of at least two traceable referees.
Closing Date: 12 August 2018
For enquiries: contact Nonofo on 3975917/ 3915503