Be part of an exciting team that is looking at changing the Banking landscape.
If you are a self-starter and looking for a challenging, yet exciting opportunity to grow and develop new markets with Capital Bank please submit your applications for the following position.
ADMINISTRATION AND PROCUREMENT MANAGER
(Reports to Head of Operations)
Main Purpose of Job:
To coordinate, manage and direct a range of administration services within the bank to maintain safe and secure working environment so that the organisation can operate efficiently and deliver on its mandate.
Key Performance Areas
1. Availability of Banking Strategies for Public Sector
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
2. Public Sector Relationship Management
3. Customer Satisfaction
4. Achievement of revenue targets
– A Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Procurement Management or related
– A professional membership of a recognised body such as CIPS will be added advantage
– At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial position.
Key Skills & Competencies:
– Strong Leadership and Management Skills
– Planning and organization skills
– Analytical skills
– Good Interpersonal and Good communication skills.
– Team leadership and motivation skills
Suitable qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters, with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and Omang on or before 20th September 2018 to:
Head of Human Resources
Capital Bank, Botswana
Plot 17954, Old Lobatse Road
P O Box 5548, Gaborone
TEL: 390 7801
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.