Tenable in Tlokweng
Botswana Retired Nurses Society (BORNUS) is a non- profit-making Organization which provides HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support to People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in the community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
ASSISTANT DAY CARE (2) REF: ADC/003/OVC/2018
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Main purpose of the job: Assist in the implementation of the Children Stimulation Program Activities.
Reports to: Day Care Teachers and Indirectly to the Head Teacher
Your roles and Responsibilities include to:
1. Assist and support Day Care Centre Teacher in providing stimulation activities for the children, thus; teaching children how to sing rhymes, paint, draw, write and general morals.
2. Assist in helping children carry out their tasks in the absence of the teacher or as assigned.
3. Assist in the preparation of well nourishing and balanced meals under good hygienic standards strictly following the menu list in the absence of a cook.
4. Assist the cook to carry children’s food from the kitchen to where they eat.
5. Supervises children during eating, rest time, play time, and routine toilet use.
6. Maintains the general cleanliness of the environment including classroom, children themselves and the surroundings.
7. Assist the teacher to develop the teaching aids and ensure that the teaching aids are properly packed.
8. Trains children to safely pack teaching aids after use.
9. Accompany the driver in picking up of children on rotational basis.
10. Undertake routine physical check-up annually.
11. Participate in all activities geared towards equipping Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) lively hoods.
12. Assist in organising meetings by delivering letters to parents and attends the said meetings.
13. Report any abnormal conditions observed in children to the supervisor.
14. Participates in workshops, excursions and retreats arranged to benefit OVC programmes.
15. Assist in cleaning the classrooms, storeroom, sick bay and the toilets in the absence of the cleaner, with the help of the other cleaner in the Centre.
16. Assist in cleaning playgorunds.
17. Assist to prepare the Day Care reports when required.
18. Undertake any other duties at the exigency of the organization.
• Interested candidates shave have completed JC and above.
• Any related certificate in Early Childhood Education will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Interested candidates must possess the following skill and competences:
• Attentiveness to detail.
• Team player.
• Be organised.
• Loving and patient when working with children.
• Good drawing skills
• The organization offers a better remuneration package.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements must quote the vacancy Ref. No and provide typed cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates, Omang and a minimum of two (2) related references.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer
Botswana Retired Nurses Society
P.O Box 301729
OR Hand delivered to Botswana Retired Nurses Society, Mafitlhakgosi ward, Tlokweng, Plot 5876, Next to The Dream Centre Day Care Centre.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
For more information, contact Ms Percy on the above contact.
Closing date: 18th May 2018