Bolux Group require the services of a qualified, experienced
BAKERY SALES ADMINISTRATION CLERKS (X4) (Ramotswa & Palapaye)
Reporting to the Bakery Sales & Logistics Manager, you shall have a responsibility to ensure correct and timeous input stock counts, returns and daily sales figures in the system and provide a reconciliation report to Management
- Contribute to stock take activities to ensure accurate reconciliation of stock and figures
- Prepares performance monitoring reports for the Sales & Marketing Managers as required
- Formulate a procedure for passing of credit notes
- Ensure that strong working relationships are in place with all customers
- Ensure and monitor returns from customers.
- Generate processes and Ideas to improve internal and external communications
- Participate actively in the implementation of ISO and Kaizen programs in order to contribute to company compliance with Health. Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Liaise with customers to ensure that deliveries are done as per orders to avoid unnecessary returns and credit notes
- Minimize pricing claims, by ensuring correct pricing is used on orders and invoices
- File and archive documentation in line with company statutory and internal requirements
- Receive and attend telephonic enquiries from customers on a daily basis.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate should have a BGCSE (Form5) Certificate and Certificate in Sales & Marketing or Business Studies or Customer Service Management or equivalent. Three (3) years post qualification experience in the FMCG and manufacturing industry Knowledge of ACCPAC and Microsoft Excel is crucial.
The candidate must also possess
- good communication skills
- good planning and organizing skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to multi-task
- good analytical skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
KINDLY ADDRESS APPLICATIONS TO:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
BOLUX GROUP (PTY) LTD
PRIVATE BAG X01
Closing date: 26th April 2019