Overall job purpose
The job holder will support the country and its divisions in meeting business goals through optimising investments in brand and marketing communications and citizenship. They will also be expected to drive awareness, preference, usage and loyalty to Barclays with customer-centric, integrated marketing programmes and initiatives. The job holder will lead and manage the Marketing and Corporate Relations team to ensure quality service delivery.
• Understand, own and bring to life Barclays brand strategy, positioning and values through the three lenses of Marketing, Communications and Citizenship
• Contribute to business growth as a key member of the Country Leadership team, by translating business requirements into marketing and communications objectives
• Lead development and execution of in-country marketing, communications and citizenship strategy, and associated annual plans via an insights led approach
• Drive and develop content that is on message, on brand, accurate and tailored appropriately to the business needs, the target audiences and channels to be used, and ultimately acting as the gatekeeper of the brand franchise internally and externally
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
• Responsible for leveraging Barclays sponsorship assets to drive business and brand growth
• Engage and energize colleagues around the bank’s mission, vision and strategy
• Ensure implementation of integrated internal and external communications strategies, including overseeing policy, guidelines and governance
• Oversee the development of overarching communications objectives, programme, and execution plans, in alignment with the global messaging and strategy
• Oversee the co-ordination of activities across internal and external platforms, ensuring balanced communication and collaborative communications campaign development
• Ensure the strategic positioning of business and team activities and profiling of relevant executives to external audiences (media, stakeholders, public) through stakeholder engagements
• Provide strategic, issue and crisis communication support (reputation management) including formal and informal environmental scanning and issues identification and monitoring
• Facilitate the active management and preparation of responses to stakeholder and community enquiries, together with the relevant business partners
• Leverage platforms to maximise exposure for Barclays and the Absa Group
• Have a clear understanding of the business issues and using communication to help solve organisational problems and achieve organisational objectives
• Demonstrate a good understanding of business strategy, targets and performance and use it to shape communication strategies, plans and materials.
Education and experience required
• University degree in Marketing and or Communication
• Minimum 10 years work experience
• Experience of working in a multinational, multi-segment, environment with matrix reporting
• Awareness of cultural differences and varying legal or regulatory environments
• Banking or financial services industry related knowledge.
Closing date and application instructions
To view the full job profiles and to apply follow the link; www.absa.africa/absaafrica/careers/
Steps to follow;
1. The screen will display Absa Group page, click on view opportunities. You will be directed to Taleo home page
2. Select Botswana as location
3. All positions advertised in Botswana will appear, pick on the roles you want to apply for and submit application.
Please note that we do not accept hard copies of applications and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: Friday, 05 October 2018