Relationship Manager-Commercial( Job Number:90205991)
Overall Job Purpose
The job holder is expected to provide dedicated relationship management to a portfolio of Business Banking customers. They will be required to maintain a professional and helpful approach at all times. Whilst focusing on sales and excellent service, they will also need to offer expert support and advice to both customers and colleagues in order to build and improve the quality their own portfolio of customers.
• Manage and control portfolio within agreed limits
• Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management guidelines, KYC procedures and other bank policies
• Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders including industry bodies, key individuals, Government and non-Government organisations.
• Identify and foster reliable sources of business banking market and policy information. (e.g: Industry bodies, key individuals, provincial government, etc.).
• Represent Barclays Bank of Botswana at marketing events with other role players, Private Sector, Government and other organisations in area of responsibility.
• Manage and maintain cordial relationships with Coverage and all other Key Stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities to share information with external stakeholders with the support of the Centre of Excellence.
• Promote Barclays Bank of Botswana’s image through marketing and communication by organising forums and contributing to media publications.
Education and Experience
• Graduate degree in Financial Management
• 5-10 years’ experience as RM or experience in Finance or Financial Services/Banking