The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Supervises the accounting activities of the cash and bank section and withholding tax. Assists with other key functions such as setting up new accounts, bank reconciling items, banking fees, positive pay exceptions as well as monthly general ledger reconciliations for Memo Cash, Bank and Credit Card and other bank account reconciliations. Ensures that all deliverables comply with regulatory guidance and professional standards. Assists with special projects assigned by management.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Reconciles the Current Account, Call Account and Salaries Account daily and for month end close.
- Identifies reconciling items and carries out investigations to resolve them.
- Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports as requested by management.
- Checks salaries, directors’ fees, local construction fees, foreign consultancy fees, management fees and interest payments monthly and ensures that WHT has been deducted from all of them.
- Prepares the WHT return and submits it to BURS for processing by the 15th of each month.
- A Minimum of AAT or Degree in Accounting Required
- 4 to 6 years relevant experience required of which at least 2 should have been at a Supervisory level.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Magnum (accounting software package used by the hospital for the general ledger and statutory accounting).
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date: 22 May 2018
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.