SPECIALIST, FRAUD & INVESTIGATIONS
Main purpose of the Job
- To manage crime, provide intelligence information, investigate non-compliance to ensure the Bank’s financial security.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Security Management/ Business Administration/ Law/ Criminology or related field
- At least five (5) years post qualification experience in a crime and investigation environment.
- Expert knowledge in crime prevention, detection and investigation & developing trends
- Responsible for investigating complex and sensitive cases involving internal and external criminal investigations
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and departmental requirements
- Review suspicious activity reports
- Work with law enforcement agents to enhance criminal prosecution to deter fraud and realize asset recovery, testify at legal proceedings & criminal trials.
- Investigate accounts to protect the Bank from known or suspected internal or external criminal activities.
- Prepare comprehensive reports of analysis and investigations
- Escalate cases of criminal activity where appropriate.
- BSB offers attractive remuneration package to the most suitable candidate.
Interested and qualified
Interested applicants should forward their applications, CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates to the following postal address on or before the 02 May 2018.
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
P O Box 1150
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org