The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating activities within branch to optimize utilization of resources, minimize costs and meet Board and customer expectations.
Education: Degree in Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification. Experience: At least 4 years post qualification experience.
- Strategic and business focus
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving & analytical thinking
- Business plan development
- Grain grading skills
- Service & Results oriented
- Project management skills
- Team leadership skills ’ Organisational and planning skills Initiatives
Monitoring and evaluation Positive work ethics
BAMB will offer a highly competitive remuneration package to the right candidate, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications with detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than the 13th December 2019 and addressed to:
Acting Head of Human Resources Botswana Agricultural Marketing Board Private Bag 0053, Gaborone
Or email to; email@example.com
NB. We will only respond to shortlisted candidates