Dimension Data is a specialist ICT solutions and services provider which uses the power of technology to accelerate ambitions. Rated as a Global Top employer, Dimension Data is simply a great place to work. Our people are our greatest asset, with more than 12 000 employees in the Middle East & Africa region. The high performance culture, passion, teamwork and ground-breaking solutions we develop have led to Dimension Data being named Top ICT Company in Africa, bearing testament to the commitment and drive of our employees across the region.
General role expectation
- To manage the delivery of effective company secretariat services for Dimension Data in Botswana
- As a Company Secretary, you will be responsible for;
- Management of statutory records.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation relating to statutory records and board functions
- The Company Secretary will be required to have full knowledge of the requirements of the Companies Act and other relevant legislation, to ensure that in all aspects of the business, the company is compliant with the Act.
- Attending to Board meetings and ensuring that an accurate and professional record of the meeting is taken by taking minutes and distributing to members
- Providing corporate governance advice to the company
- General administrative functions within the company secretarial environment including preparation, management, administration, lodging, filing and retaining of: – Statutory records, documents, forms, registers, minute books, share certificates, correspondence, policies, resolutions, changes in directors
- Provide a competent and complete best practice company secretarial and corporate governance service to shareholders, boards of directors and other stakeholders of the company
- Preparation and processing of written resolutions
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT
- Ability to engage with business leaders with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Proactiveness, Integrity and client centricity.
- Discretion and main
- Knowledge and experience
- A Company Secretary/Legal qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Company Secretary or Legal Advisor
Closing date and application instructions
If you qualify and are up for the challenge, send your application or proposal to [email protected] before the 22nd February 2019
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.