G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in 25 countries across the continent of Africa. It operates in more than 125 counties worldwide.
G4S Botswana is the only security company listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange (BSE).
G4S Botswana seeks to appoint seasoned and dynamic professionals in the following roles to lead and transform the organization towards increased growth, sustainability & profitability in accordance with the organization’s vision and strategic intent.
Main Purpose of the Job
To coordinate and manage soft services in accordance with the contract specification for the Ministry of Health Facilities Management Contract
Key Performance Areas
- Ensuring that sites are fully covered as per agreed customer contract requirements making sure that the required standards are met.
- Performing routine site visits according to laid down frequency norms to monitor execution of services.
- Preparing recommendations for improvements of facilities, reviewing, approving, monitoring and assigning maintenance requests to appropriate staff.
- Ensuring that business objectives are achieved through efficient management of operations and constant communication with management and staff to also ensure contract profitability.
- Preparing budget recommendations, controlling spend and overhead costs.
- Ensuring that all personnel are fully equipped and dressed in accordance with the Company Policy.
- Ascertaining that all documentation relating to the contract is up to date including periodic reports on operation/performance of facilities.
- Establishing effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of high quality services and communication.
- Overseeing and coordinating allocation of deployment vehicles.
- Ensuring proactive risk management through effective risk assessment and the identification of potential risk exposures.
- Reporting and investigating all incidents making recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that all the HSE requirements are implemented across all sites within the area of responsibility and that staff do perform their duties in a safe manner.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality, Tourism, or related fields from a reputable university.
- 3 – 5yrs demonstrable experience in Facilities Management in the commercial, retail, industrial or hotel property industry.
- Proven experience in scoping, tendering and documenting subcontracts.
- Experience in managing/supervising the delivery of subcontractors understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Understanding of marketing and customer service principles.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements, resource management and building and grounds maintenance.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and property management software.
- Knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations.
- Good communication, supervisory and negotiation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Closing date and application instructions
If you believe that you have the relevant qualifications, experience and competencies, we want to hear from you! To apply please email your CV, certified copies of qualifications & National Identity card as well as covering letter to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject box. Closing Date is 13th of June 2018