- Sitting in Boards of Directors (Lil-Que clients) as Board Secretary and adviser, recording proceedings and preparing minutes and resolutions.
- Responsible for in-house Corporate Legal services and on behalf of clients. Manage, monitor and report on Lil-Que’s compliance with all statutory, contractual & legislative obligations.
- Develop, implement & administer effective administrative, legal & operational policies, procedures and guidelines in consultation with the Directors.
- Ensuring compliance with current Anti-Money Laundering regulations, and other relevant legislation (e.g the NBFIRA Act 2016 and the Financial Intelligence Act 2019).
- Risk assessment and management – responsible for developing and maintaining a risk assessment framework for products and services, clients and customers, and other issues relating to money laundering.
- Arranging and implementing inspections and audits from third-party organizations and making compliance recommendations based on their findings.
- Training and awareness – Overseeing and implementing training programs for clients and employees.
- Responsible for any other duties as required of a Corporate Services Manager.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Law or CIS.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the same or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is imperative
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) inclusive of certified copies of their full academic/ professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) traceable referees to:
The HR Manager
P.O. Box 21071
(Send as a single (1) PDF document)
Hand deliver to: Lil-Que Consultants, Office 304, Central Square CBD, Gaborone
Deadline: 17th January 2020.