Debswana Diamond Company – Technical Services would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
PROJECT CONTROLS MANAGER Ref: DCC 0000381 Tenable at Corporate Centre
- Provides leadership regarding establishing, maintaining, and continuously improving the Project Controls system in a complex and multi-project environment;
- Oversees the integration of the full spectrum of Project Controls in a complex project environment, i.e cost analysis, estimating, planning, project administration, and document control.
- Diploma in related field or Artisan Qualification.
- Diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Project Management Certification in good standing (Costing, Planning, Earned Value Management, Estimating, etc.) in related field will be an added advantage;
- Degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in a Project Controls environment or related field.
Pre appointment Training
- Advanced training in Microsoft Office applications or equivalent (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Advanced scheduling software (e.g. Oracle Primavera P6, DeltekOPP, Microsoft Project, etc.)
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Manages, develops and retains the Project Controls staff compliment.
- Ensures adequate Project Controls resource levels for the Debswana project environment.
- Manages the effectiveness of subordinates by setting-up key performance measures, monitoring performance and taking remedial action as necessary.
- Oversees the planning, setting-up, and managing of Project Controls.
- Oversees Project Controls-related integration between project management work, support work, and technical/specialist work, including inter-technical/specialist work.
- Monitors the effectiveness of Project Controls standards and procedures, and brings about the necessary changes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Service delivery:
- Oversees trends-determination, change request control, changes to performance measurement baselines (scope-time-cost), and monitoring and measurement of the associated impacts.
- Oversees transfer of data between financial, accounting, planning, estimating, and procurement systems; the review of errors arising from such transfers, and coordinating actions to rectify such errors.
- Oversees the drafting of procurement operating plans (POP), and the controlling of the contracts as stipulated in the POP.
- Performs project controls-related reporting on Portfolio-level.
- Manages and controls allocated funds and operates within set parameters.
- Implements knowledge management principles through application of tools and methodologies to continuously improve and sustain business performance.
- Initiates and implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain business performance.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for the safety, health and environmental program in area of responsibility.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on
http://www.debswana.com/careers to register and apply