Supervision of a team Security and providing first line management to the operational shift to ensure that all duties are carried out properly.
- BGCSE and Above
- Must be aged 25 years and above
- 2 years’ experience as a driver
- At least one (1) experience in the security industry
- No criminal record
Role and Responsibilities
- Transporting security staff to and from the sites.
- Responding to emergency situations as they happen
- Investigating security breaches and incidents.
- Detecting, resolving and reporting any security breaches
- Making sure that security guards perform their duties to the appropriate standard
- Assigning tasks and duties to entire security team
- Make sure that security personnel have full understanding of their duties
- Perform other operations and related functions (review and maintain incident reports and others).
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Time management
- Customer care
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Candidate who meet the above requirements may apply by enclosing their updated curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and a minimum of two (2) traceable references. Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the Head office.
CLOSING DATE: 25st of February 2020
NB: if you do not received a communication within a 1 week consider your application unsuccessful.