Unitrans Botswana (Pty) Limited Vacancies
Unitrans Botswana, a road freight transportation, distribution and logistical Company requires the services of experienced Botswana citizens to fill a number of vacancies at its Gaborone, Lobatse, Palapye and Francistown Depots as follows:
DIESEL/ & TRAILER MECHANICS
The following will be required to qualify:
• Diesel /Trailer/Plant mechanics qualifications at National Craft Certificate or equivalent
• Knowledge of preventative maintenance programmes
• Computer literacy (MS Office Excel &Word)
• Experience on SCANIA; M/Benz, MAN, Freightliner truck tractors
• A clean Class B Driver’s Licence, but Class EC Drivers Licence would be preferable
• A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience in a heavy vehicle workshop is highly essential.
Please apply in writing and give as much detail as possible (including indicating which position you are applying for on the envelope, dates of employment and length of service at each employer; Make and Model of vehicles worked on (for technicians), salary at each position held)
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 426
Applications that do not meet all of the above requirements will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
Closing Date: 19 October 2018.