Career opportunity in Gaborone!
Distribution Centre Manager
In this management position you will be accountable for:
• Branch profitability
• Achieving all budgeted targets
• Product range, quality, price, sales and gross profit
• Buying and selling of all product at distribution centre level
• All distribution centre operational/distribution/transport activities and the efficiencies thereof
• Interaction with divisional office
• Regional promotions
• Financial systems and procedures including administrative and internal controls
• Safekeeping and control of company assets
• Staff management and industrial relations
• Health and safety management, including housekeeping and food safety
• Compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
Essential requirements include:
• A relevant tertiary qualification with commercial subjects
• A successful track record at management level in a trading, operational and distribution centre environment with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at this level
• Proven leadership and management skills in a similar work/business environment
• Good all-round computer skills.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Remuneration will be dependent on qualification and experience, but will include:
Basic salary (including company contributions to both the pension fund and medical aid.
Membership of the pension fund and medical aid is both compulsory and contributory)
A fully paid company car (benefit value will be taxable)
Short term incentive bonus (paid annually, performance based and NOT guaranteed)
3 weeks annual leave.
Applications must include: a detailed CV, proof of ID, tertiary qualification and driver’s licence. We will also require proof of earnings from most recent employment, as well as relevant employment references.
If the prospect of an opportunity like this excites you, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 20 November 2018
If you have not received a response within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. We reserve the right not to make an appointment.