DISTRICT PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 7 OF 2018 REF NO: OP 7/72/10 XIII (76)
The Ministry for Presidential Affairs, Governance and Public Administration invites suitable qualified individuals who are result orientated to fill the position of District – Performance Improvement Coordinator in Francistown, Gaborone, Selibe-Phikwe, Kanye, Molepolole and Gantsi.
SALARY SCALE: D2 (P255, 672-P282, 288) per annum
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum
BENEFITS: Optional Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% and employee 50%)
Contributory Pension Scheme (Government pays 15% and employee 5%)
Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field.
At least eight (8) years relevant post qualification experience, two (2) of which should have been served at D3 level or its equivalent level in parastatal organizations or private sector.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate and provide guidance in the implementation of performance improvement initiatives at District level.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Coordinates Performance Improvement Activities at the District.
2. Plans and ensures effective implementation of Performance Improvement Programs.
3. Analyse performance results and advise accordingly.
4. Compile and consolidate performance review reports for the Permanent Secretary.
5. Carryout secretarial functions of the District Performance Improvement Committee.
6. Carryout any other duties related to Performance Improvement at district level.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Research Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Report writing Skills
• Monitoring and Evaluation Skills
• Knowledge of Balanced Scorecard Framework
• Creativity and Innovation Skills.
• IT skills (PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project).
Applicants should quote the number of this vacancy circular and provide the following details;
• Full names, address, date and place of birth
• Brief summary of career with duties (Curriculum Vitae)
• Certified true copies of certificates and National Identity Card
• Two (2) copies of recent work related references (not more than six (6) months old)
• In case of serving officers;
i) Date of appointment
ii) Present post, scale and date of appointment thereto.
• In case of candidates from parastatals and private sector organizations, please provide statement of salary or pay.
All applications from serving Public Officers must be routed through their respective Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Applications should be addressed to;
Ministry for Presidential Affairs, Governance and Public Administration
Private Bag 001, GABORONE
Or hand deliver at Office of the President, Records Management Office No.005
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
CLOSING DATE: 27th July, 2018
For any enquiries please contact 3950963/891/974/906/885