VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 33 OF 2018 – EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Botswana Citizens for the below mentioned post tenable in CHOBE DISTRICT COUNCIL – KASANE
POST: DIVISIONAL FIRE OFFICER
SALARY: C2 – (P116, 208.00 – P138, 912.OO) per annum
LEAVE 25 working days per annum
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
BENEFITS: Contribution to Pension fund Scheme (Government contributes 15% and Employee 5%) Optional Medical Aid (Government pays 50% and Employee 50%)
QUALIFICATION: Diploma/Bachelor of Science in Fire Engineering or Fire Safety or Fire Safety Management.
EXPERIENCE: At least two (2) years as Station Fire Officer – C3 or equivalent in the private sector and parastatals.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• To manage and coordinate operational shift programmes of the service.
• Manages and coordinates operation shift programmes to ensure compliance to set standard of the fire service.
• Oversees and takes charge of protracted emergency.
• Assist in fire investigation cases to determine fire causes.
• Ensures that personnel are familiar with high risk area and special safety procedures to follow.
• Manages resources assigned to the shift and ensure their readiness.
• Undertake any other related duties as directed or assigned by management
Applicants should quote the number of the above circular number giving the following details:
Full names, address and date of birth
Qualification supported by certified copies of certificates, Omang and two (2) recent work related references which are not more than 1 year old.
Serving officers to state date of appointment to present post and attach letter as proof
Brief summary of career with duties (CV).
Important: Serving officers should route their applications through their Chief Executives. Applications not so routed will not be considered. All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly marked the name of the post and the vacancy circular number, failure which shall lead to disqualification.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Chobe District Council
Private Bag K30
Or hand delivered to RAC, Records Management Unit, Office No: B29
Closing date: 17 AUGUST 2018
For further information, please contact K. Sekolokwane, K. Letsholathebe, M. S. Edward or B. Casious @ 6250275.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.