INFRASTUCTURE FACILITIES MANAGERS (IFM) would like to recruit a qualified and self-driven Intern who will be reporting to the Facilities Manager.
Their responsibilities will be the following but not limited to;
- Conducts regular preventative maintenance inspections according to PPM schedules and guidelines.
- Oversees contractors engaged to perform reactive maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Maintain a good working relationship with management and staff of all the sites for which you are responsible for.
- Ensures that all incidents are reported.
- Adheres to IFM Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System Policies & Procedures.
Qualifications: Diploma in Engineering or relevant technical field
Experience: Entry Level
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please apply by sending cover letter, CV, certified copy of National Identity card (Omang), transcript to the Human Resources Department, at
Email: [email protected] or
hand deliver to IFM Head Office at Gaborone International Finance Park (GIFP), Portion 121, Unit 1.1
For any inquiries please contact us on +267 3101041
Closing Date: 02/06/2020