Facilities Officer (Projects & outsourced Services) (Three year renewable fixed-term contract)
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure provision of technical services for the planning and development of College projects associated with maintenances, renovations and new construction
Key Performance Areas
- Interpret and implement Facilities management policies and procedures
- Develop and execute Maintenance scheduling
- Plan and execute the college infrastructure Master plan
- Outsourced services & Contracts management
- Manage facets pertaining to Safety and health environment
- Design documentation for Property development
Competencies and skills required:
- Maintenance scheduling
- Knowledge of architectural designs
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Managing complexity
- Business acumen
- Project Management
Experience and qualifications:
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities management, Property management, Building construction management or related field. Membership of a relevant professional body is required.
- At least five (5) years post of qualification experience in facilities management, Property management, Building Maintenance or similar environment.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on….. 15th June 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.