Unitrans Botswana, road freight and fuel and chemical transportation, distribution and logistical Company requires the services of experienced Botswana to fill the following vacant positions.
The positions are tenable in the Maun (North West) areas and the incumbents will be expected to carry out the operation of the equipment cited above in a safe, secure and economic manner and in compliance with legal and operational requirements.
FORKLIFT, FRONT END LOADER AND BULLDOZER OPERATORS
Applicants will have to meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Class “EC 1” Driver’s Licence
- Valid PDP(H) or (G)
- Preferably hold a BGCSE
- Relevant experience as an operator
- Have at least one year experience in operating the equipment in a busy environment, preferably in Fuel & Chemical and cement transport or mining operations
- Be medically fit
- Willingness to work with Safety, Health, Environment & Quality systems
- Be able to read and write English
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays and long hours
- Clean criminal record
- Preference will be given to female applicants and those residing in Maun and surrounding villages since no accommodation will be provided.
Some of the specific duties will entail:
- Conducting daily inspection of the equipment using checklist ~
- Recording and reporting all defects on the equipment for submission to the y workshop
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the equipment
- Operate the equipment and understand the functions and location of operator d
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers. Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Handle emergencies accidents, incidents and breakdowns
- Assist in stock counting every month-end
- Ensure adherence to all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality(SHEQ) requirements of the Company to prevent injury, damage to product and equipment
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please apply in writing and give as much detail as possible on each of the following:
* Dates of previous employment and length of service at each employer;
* Make and model of vehicles driven;
* Salary at each position held.
Applications which do not meet all of the above requirements will not be considered. And responses will be made only to shortlisted candidates.
Applications can also be delivered to any of our nearest offices to the:
Human Resources Manager
Attention of Michael Jawel
P.0. Box 426
Closing Date: 23rd December. 2019