MRI Botswana Limited is a 100% citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance, emergency medical training, contact centre solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven professionals for the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the management of Prime Health GP Clinics, Onsite Medical Clinics, Occupational Health as well as Wellness Services.
Key Performance Areas
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Ensures high levels of clinical quality and customer service across all facilities.
- Provides clinical support and advise to the operations team.
- Looks for business opportunities and access to potential markets.
- Ensures adherence to internationally recognised clinical standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Assists the EMS Team to respond to emergencies and to provide emergency medical services in line with the company procedures and protocols.
- Assists the Training Team to deliver training services as scheduled.
- Develops, implements and manages wellness programs and activities.
- Monitors expenses against budgets and implements interventions as necessary.
- Prepares and submits weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Clinical acumen
- Customer service ethic
- Strategic thinking and proven leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Research skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB, MBBS)
- Valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council
- Post graduate qualification in Occupational Health would be an added advantage
ATLS, ACLS, AHCP and PALS would be desirable
- Eight (8) year experience, Three (3) of which should have been in a senior management role
- A minimum of five (5) years in a clinical environment
- Practical experience in remote site Emergency Medical Services will be an added advantage
- Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV, ID and certified copies of relevant certificates to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd, Private Bag BR 256, Gaborone. Email: email@example.com
Or hand delivered at: Plot 60601 Block 7, next to Ba Isago University College.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
We respond to shortlisted candidates only.