Purpose of the Job
To ensure accuracy, availability and maintenance of optimal inventory levels in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Identifies and implements cost containment measures and projects for the Section
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and service providers by ensuring adherence to service level agreements and contractual requirements
- Keeps abreast with latest developments in supply chain management and recommends initiatives that lead to process improvement by applying acquired knowledge, skills and best practice.
- Checks issuing and receiving documentation and enters details into the computerized inventory management system
- Reconciles inventory reports against physical stock and bin cards, accounts for differences
- Manages subordinates by setting, monitoring, reviewing performance and taking remedial action as necessary
- Oversees work in progress, checking quality, compliance with laid down operational procedures and timelines
- Provides on-the-job training for subordinates though mentoring and coaching
- Clarifies roles and accountabilities for subordinates
- Monitors staff behaviour and enforces implementation of Air Botswana’s disciplinary code, including taking appropriate action in line with laid down policies and procedures
Minimum Education required
- Degree in Materials Managemcnt/Supply Chain Managcmcnt/CIPS or equivalent Minimum Experience required
- Two (2) years’ experience in supply drain management or materials handling environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the expertise to take on any of these exciting opportunities, please submit: a detailed CV. cover letter, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience to the Director. Human Resources, Air Botswana at: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL POSITIONS: May 25th, 2018
Due to the critical nature of these positions, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates will be interviewed prior to the closing date listed on the Air Botswana Website (www.airbotswana.co.bw) or any of the job boards. (Linkedln) If you are interested, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.