IT SUPPORT OFFICER
Purpose of the Job
To respond to and resolve incidents involving information systems and related equipment used at the workplace and the provision of assistance to users to enable them to make effective use of such systems and equipment, in support of agreed IT service levels.
- Identifies and implements cost containment initiatives within the section
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software, and soon.
- Carries out sample cabling and network installation tasks and other systems upgrades as directed
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers, contractor;, suppliers and service providers by ensuring adherence to service level agreements and contractual requirements
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems
- Strives to improve performance and business process flow to improve turnaround times
- Sets and reviews personal work objectives, appraising own performance, identifying areas for development and growth in order to improve effectiveness in the work place
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the expertise to take on any of these exciting opportunities, please submit: a detailed CV. cover letter, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience to the Director. Human Resources, Air Botswana at: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL POSITIONS: May 25th, 2018
Due to the critical nature of these positions, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates will be interviewed prior to the closing date listed on the Air Botswana Website (www.airbotswana.co.bw) or any of the job boards. (Linkedln) If you are interested, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.