LEA: Invitation: Kutla Incubation Centre Training
The Local Enterprise Authority (LEA) invites interested individuals within the Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) category to apply for training at the Kutla Incubation Centre Services.
The Kutla Incubation Centre is located in Gaborone, training on general, technical, and business aspects in different manufacturing plants. The facility is intended to bridge technology gaps in machine operation; manufacturing/production process and business advisory services. It also consists of shared resources such as equipment, as well as coaching, technical and business training.
The incubatees have an option to be trained on six (6) various manufacturing plants being:
1. Wire nails
2. Sunflower Oil Extraction
3. Bread & Ice Cream Cone Making
4. Toilet Roll & Detergent manufacturing
5. Socks knitting
6. Corn Flakes Making machine
The hands-on incubation training is expected to take a period of three (3) months.
Selected individuals will be provided with:
1. Equipped production units
2. Necessary inputs such as raw materials for production during training
3. Business coaching services
4. Technology coaching services
5. Assistance in marketing of produce
6. Administration services
Candidates will be subjected to the LEA screening process and will be taken through LEA accredited (BQA) courses; namely Entrepreneurship Development Training, Sales and Marketing, Business planning, and Record keeping.
1. A letter of intent / motivation on which project the candidate intends to acquire the skills.
2. Operating clusters and already funded applicants are welcome.
3. The applicants are required to list three (3) projects to be enlisted in order of priority.
4. Certified copy of Omang.[UAS_guest hint=”guests” in=”” admin=”1″]
Login to view application details below
Eligible candidates should submit relevant documents to:
Kutla Incubation Centre P O Box 201544
Hand deliver to:
Plot 1215, Nkurumah Road Gaborone West Old Industrial
Inquiries can be directed