Machine Operators Assistants shoulder the responsibility of setting up the machine though their basic job is to operate them. In addition to operating machines, handling materials, and use of other assigned tools, Machine Operator Assistants must ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Perform repetitive jobs on machines.
- Monitor machines constantly.
- May have to operate the machine control system varying various parameters.
- Vary inputs or tooling to produce different products from the same machine.
- Repair minor machines errors.
- Operate several machines simultaneously.
- Ability to enter number of items produced by the machine every hour or in a shift,
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of different types of machines and tools used in them.
- Basic understanding of warehouse operations, and safety rules
- Quality of inputs and their bearing on the machine as well as the final product.
- Good with math and computers.
- Precision in tasks such as cutting, setting and tuning, etc.
- Alertness in detecting any deviation in the functioning of the machine.
- Awareness about safety issues and alertness to avoid any mishap.
- Understand and follows safety procedures such as wearing all protective gear when necessary.
- Heavy lifting (up to 60Kg-70Kg), bending, and stooping might be required.
- Willingness to operate a forklift and pallet jack after training
- Punctuality a must.
- BGCSE is required.
- Vocational diploma added advantage.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How To Apply
Email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org