Manager, Sponsorship & Curriculum Compliance (Three year renewable fixed-term contract)
Main purpose of the job:
To monitor the adherence of academic programmes, information management, administrative services and student payments to academic regulations, policies and procedures in order to maintain the integrity of academic programmes and official academic records of student achievement.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop an administration strategy, create effective systems and processes to support the core business of the college.
- Develop and implement curriculum policies and programmes to ensure compliance
- Maintain regular reconciliations, resolve disputed amounts and ensure accurate compilation of information for billing
- Define control frameworks and programmes
- Liaise with relevant authorities on matters related to non-payment of fees
Competencies and skills required:
- Compliance monitoring & Adherence
- Data analysis & Validation
- Academic Administration &Programme servicing
- Student information management system
- Academic Quality management
- Sponsorship tuition management
- Execution and delivery
Experience and qualifications:
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Education management or related field.
Atleast eight (8) years of work experience in educational planning, management or environment three (3) of which should have been at supervisory level. Advanced knowledge applicable legislation and relevant academic policies standards and regulations.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on….. 15th June 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.