Mining Manager Requirements:
- Applicant must have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum Diploma in Building will be an added advantage
- Basic background in all aspects of opencast coal mining
- Have worked in an opencast coal mining environment for at least 3 years or more.
- Must be always hands-on
- Have knowledge within the coal Industry
- Willing to learn
- Certificate in opencast coal mining is required
- Must be well presented
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail
Due to these positions needing flexible, dynamic and bubbly individuals, the applicants need to be between 30 and 50 years of age and have exposure to opencast coal mining.
Persons applying for these positions need to forward full CV’s in PDF format, together with head and shoulder photos, at least two contactable references and all applicable certificates.
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be fit enough to obtain one prior to commencement In this position, this is a requirement of the Mine Health Safety Act
Candidates that meet the minimum requirements may apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com Plot 1848, Matshwane, Industrial Ward, Maun, Botswana
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
APPLICATIONS CLOSING DATE ON: 20 September 2018