MRI Botswana Limited is a 100% citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance, emergency medical training, contact centre solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven professionals for the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the incumbent shall be responsible for assisting the clinic staff in administering and providing health care assistance to clients.
Key Performance Areas
- Performs clinical support roles under the supervision of a Medical Doctor and a Nurse
- Performs general administration roles as assigned
- Maintains patient files in a safe, secure and confidential manner
- Ensures patients are kept as comfortable as possible
- Maintains the general upkeep of the facility
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Certificate in Health Care Assistance
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience
- Valid driver’s license is essential
Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV, ID and certified copies of relevant certificates to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd, Private Bag BR 256, Gaborone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or hand delivered at: Plot 60601 Block 7, next to Ba Isago University College.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
We respond to shortlisted candidates only.