The Aviation Maintenance Coordinator (AMC) is required to carry out all day to day tasks required to safely, effectively and efficiently operate the fuel storage facility and into-plane activity whilst maintaining the Aviation International Quality Control and Operating Standards. The AMC operates sophisticated, high cost mobile and fixed equipment in carrying out these tasks.
- Responsible for executing all planned preventative and corrective maintenance schedules that is specific to the equipment being maintained
- The AMC is the front line maintenance contact with the customer and Airport authorities
- Responsible to perform all tasks in accordance with the site Operating Standards.
- Operates sophisticated, high cost mobile and fixed equipment
- Accountable for the inspection, testing, maintenance, calibration and repair of equipment
- Maintain suitable arrangements with appropriate service providers and maintenance facilities both on and off the airport
- The AMC must be HSSE minded
- Perform tasks critical to the Quality Assurance System
- Recognized NCC
- Technical apprenticeship preferably fitting & machining (Fitter Machinist), plant engineering, automotive or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry, automotive, plant engineering, or mining environment
- EC driver’s license
- Work experience in a technical field or mining environment.
- Working is an airport environment will be an added advantage.
- HSSE Standards
- Understanding of refueling equipment
- Basic skills in computer literacy Operating Procedures and Regulations.
- Basic technical knowledge & Skilful application in Preventative Maintenance planning and procedures.
- Basic understanding of business risks including Misfuelling and Ramp Safety.
- Basic awareness of the JET and AVGAS specifications
- Fully competent in the inspection, testing and maintenance tasks that he/she is required to perform
- A skilful application of the Control of Work standards and Permit to Work system.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who have the above capabilities should kindly forward their applications, CV’s and certified copies of relevant certificates to: Human Resources Coordinator, Puma Energy Botswana P. O. Box 183 Gaborone
Closing date for applications: 21 September 2018
NB: We respond to short-listed candidates only