The role involves ensuring the business has times supply of goods and materials required, demonstrate value for money for the company with regards to suppliers and apply the company’s Procurement process to ensure all necessary controls, approvals and reporting out in the country.
- Monitor and report Procurement KPIs
- Responsible for controlling the supplier’s payment terms under Procurement scope
- Initiate, lead and coordinate all procurement activities
- Build / maintain a network of contacts and develop top country Procurement relationships
- Identify, propose and lead savings initiative
- Monitor and report on contract’s performance
- Be the primary point of contact for the country to all non-oil procurement activities to the general management
- Ensure appropriate Procurement Service Levels to the business
- Degree in Engineering/ Business Administration / Procurement or related field
- A recognised Master degree will be an added advantage
- Min 5 years Procurement experience
- Manage commercial relationships with Suppliers at local level
- Mature leadership and with excellent organization, negotiation and project management skills
- Problem solver and team player
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Finance
- Basic functional expertise ERP systems
- Working knowledge of legal matters relating to Procurement
- Able to accurately manage high levels of data
- Integrity and ethical
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who have the above capabilities should kindly forward their applications, CV’s and certified copies of relevant certificates to Human Resources Coordinator, Puma Energy Botswana P. O. Box 183 Gaborone
Closing date for applications: 21 September 2018
NB: We respond to short-listed candidates only