Responsible for dispensing and controlling both prescription and non-prescription medicine.
Must work to legal and ethical guidelines with knowledge of Drugs & Related Substance Act and compliance with BOMRA
Employment as a retail pharmacist involves:
- providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response
to customer enquiries
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- recruiting, training and managing staff
- processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- meeting medical representatives
- managing budgets
- keeping statistical and financial records
- preparing publicity materials and displays
- admin of medical Aids
Qualifications and training required
Minimum of a Bachelor in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
Relevant experience gained in any retail area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial.
Registered with Botswana Health Professionals council
Key skills for retail pharmacists
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills & commercial awareness
- Verbal communication skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you fit the above apply to email@example.com