SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER (GABORONE)-BPS 33/2/2 Vol.1 (26)
Timely execute on forensic investigations as advised by the Security & Investigations Manager or Management, as well as assisting with other investigations/audit matters and projects. To investigate and report on
mail losses, assess damages, recommend compensation and ways to reduce security risk in future. To investigate and report on fraud and misappropriation of cash whenever there is suspicion of occurrence following
audit or tip off or report from the workplace. Collate, interpret and implement regional intelligence plan. Liaise with law enforcement agencies for mutual benefit Regional coordination of UPU security enforcement
The position directly reports to Security & Investigations Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Security Management or related field.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in criminal investigations or forensic investigations, demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope and number of engagements managed. Experience in an intelligence.
environment is necessary.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
– Conducting Investigations.
– Investigation Reports and recommendations.
– Protection of assets.
– Stakeholder management.
– Enforcement of UPU security guidelines.
– Plan, organize, and direct the work assigned.
– Investigate, and having good communication skills.
– Interact professionally with various levels of BotswanaPost group employees and outside representatives.
– Prepare comprehensive reports and correspondence.
– Maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit,
particularly legislation changes and developments as they affect BotswanaPost business, and new auditing
techniques and practices.
– Determine strategies to achieve goals.
– Compile and analyze complex data.
– Supervise subordinate staff.
– Work unsupervised.
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing an application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and Omang/ID to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
P.O. Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 30th April 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.