The Senior Legal affairs officer’s role exists to provide internal legal advice to the Company through all Its Divisions and handling of the company’s ligation matters.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Legal compliance
- Relationship management
- Legal counsel / advice
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- Technical Expertise
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Organising & Coordinating
- Supervisory Team Leadership & Motivation
- Communications – Technical Service
- Bachelor of Laws – LLB
- The incumbent must be admitted to practice law in the Courts of Botswana.
- At least 3 years’ experience in legal and regulatory affairs environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 15th May 2018
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates