An independent organization seeks talented, creative and organized social media managers to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies/ news/trending stories and eye catching posts while working closely with the Social Media Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate engaging text, image, and video content to sustain the audiences’ curiosity and ignite a buzz around new products.
- Evaluate web traffic, customer engagement metrics and the effectiveness of SEO strategies.
- Follow current trends and changes in the various social platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Solid social media experience (managing multiple Instagram, Twitter accounts)
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- In-depth understanding of keyword research, Google Analytics and SEO.
- Able to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- A qualification in Digital Marketing, new media or related field would be an added advantage
- Willing to work from home
Salary: BWP 2000
- Salary Offer 2000
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
You should have a strong understanding of current best practices for multiple social networks, and previous experience using tools to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the campaigns you create. If this sounds like you, get in touch. DO NOT apply if you don’t have any social media experience.
Please send your CVs and cover letter to [email protected] asap