Majwe Mining Joint Venture (Pty) Ltd has been engaged as a Contractor for the Cut 8 Contract Mining by Debswana at the Jwaneng Mine.The project is to move waste material to expand the current mine and it is an important contribution to the economy of Botswana. The company requires the services of knowledgeable, highly skilled and self-driven individuals for the following position:
Specialist Trainer – Asset Management
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the successful incumbent will be required to ensure that all plant and equipment conforms to local and company health, safety and environmental standards and requirements and performs to the required production demands within budget, utilizing a continuous improvement methodology & manage OEMs, track and implement product improvements.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Review and implement a maintenance strategy plan for all maintenance and repair tasks for the department
- Implement initiatives to achieve required equipment availability and reliability within budget.
- Have a thorough maintenance budgeting and cost control background and component planning through a Computerized Maintenance System.
- Have strong background In use of Computerized Maintenance system and understanding of JDE will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable competencies in maintenance work planning and control and management of subordinates to deliver results.
- Demonstrable track record and competency in maintenance of large mining equipment in an open cast mining environment. Of particular importance is competencies In maintenance management of Large rope Shovels, large electric I drills and large electric trucks.
- Thorough understanding of condition monitoring in a Heavy Mobile Equipment work environment
- Ensure that the procurement and supply team are given a forward projection of parts and materials requirements to ensure all parts arrive in time and only critical items and minimal inventory is stocked on site
- Contribute to managing client relations in a cordial manner in all matters by:
- Producing monthly reports on maintenance and repair initiatives o Achieving and maintaining high Safety, Health and Environment standards
- Pass on knowledge to develop the department talent pool and ensure right competencies and effectiveness of manpower is nurtured (coaching and mentoring)
- Responsible for his/her Subordinates’effectiveness and responsible for all performance management requirements for his/ her subordinates
- Drive delivery from OEMs through dear KPIs and regular meetings (engagements) with OEMs and respective sections.
- Diploma in Maintenance Management or 4 years Apprenticeship with an NCC qualification
- At least ten (10) years of relevant mining experience Three of which should have been served at a Management Level and be Asset Specific particularly with large Electric Mining Shovels.
Please respond by sending your applications (Clearly Indicating the position applied for on email subject area or envelope), certified certificates and CV’s to:
NB: Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only