The Supervisor / Senior Rental Agent will complete rental and return transactions.
Integral to this role is the sale of programs and services to customers and prospective corporate customers and those at the counter, following established procedures and sales techniques.
In addition, the Supervisor / Rental Sales Agent is expected to:
- Direct the daily activities of the work group
- Assist the Manager in preparing shift schedule and reports
- Train, coach and direct their work group in the performance of job duties
- Report to management noncompliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Candidate should be willing to work anywhere in Botswana and travel as required.
- Candidate should have a Class B drivers license.
- Experience in Marketing
- Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior in all Group roles, tasks and responsibilities; models Group values.
- Problem Solving: Reacts quickly and appropriately to problems in the DC; follows-up in a
timely manner to issues not immediately resolvable; ties all loose ends.
- Salary Offer 3500.00
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How To Apply
Forward your documents to the email address below.
We will not consider application that are not compiled and converted to PDF.
Submission deadline is 17th January 2020 at 12 O’clock noon.