A leading planning, urban design, GIS and environmental services company invites application from highly qualified and experienced professionals for the position of Principal Geographical Information Systems’ Specialist – GIS Data Base Management and Programming.
This position is responsible for the provision of high-level technical and professional leadership and direction in the company’s operations aimed at providing services of high quality standards to all its clients.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of a Professional Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/IT or related ITC field with major in GIS.
- Have at least 15 years of post-graduate experience in leading and coordinating GIS teams and projects.
- Membership of a Professional GIS Institutes and cognate bodies.
- Be highly knowledgeable and conversant with the ArcGIS Server Web Administration, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Schematics, ArcIMS, ArcXML, ArcGIS Enterprise Systems, ArcSDE Administration for Oracle, Geodata base design/ building concepts and SQL programming.
- Have an internationally recognized ESRI technical certficates and trainer license.
- Have a practical experience in data base management for spatial decision support systems, environmental GIS, web geoportals, GIS data base development, aerial photogrammetric and cadastral geodata base design, bathymetry measurements, water information systems, protected area management systems, logistic and travel optimization, e-government, locational based services, emergency and ambulance GIS.
- Teaching experience and publishing record will be considered as an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, send your (i.) application; (ii.) Curriculum Vitae; (iii.) certified copies of university degrees and professional certificates; (iv.) portfolio of professional planning/GIS work; and (v.) the three traceable references (including one academic and two professional) to:
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
The Managing Director GISPIan (Pty.) Ltd.
Box 70424, Gaborone Botswana
Closing date: 28 April 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to